Registration for TCP/MED Students
Registration Instructions for candidates enrolled in the combined TCP + M.Ed. in Urban Teaching program (MUTMED)
Here are the steps for finding your TCP courses for registration:
- Login to Cyberfriar.
- Select Student Services -> Registration -> Search for Courses.
- Enter the term (e.g. Fall 2018) and click Submit.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced Search.
- In the Subject field: Select Education.
- Course number: Enter the number of the course you wish to register for using the list below:Course number Course name
EDU 791 Educational Psychology
EDU 792 Principles of Secondary Education
EDU 622 Reading in the Content Area
EDU 786 Exceptional Child in the Regular Classroom
EDU 785 Educational Measurement
EDU 787 Methods in Secondary Education
- Click on the Class Search button.
- Click on the box in the Select column, then click Register.
- Follow the instructions for paying for your course.
If you need any assistance or if the online registration system indicates the graduate course is full, please call us in the SCE (School of Continuing Education) office (401-865-2487) so we can assist you.