Register for Classes
Fall Registration begins July 20th
Anyone can register for a class at SCE, even if you are not a current student in one of our degree or certificate programs.
Please note that due to the coronavirus pandemic, changes to our usual course formats have been made to allow for increased online learning and social distancing. Please refer to this SCE Fall 2020 Course Formats document for further details about course these new course formats and to PC’s coronavirus response and policies page for additional coronavirus-related information
Registration for New or Visiting Students >
If you are a new or visiting student and/or have not yet received your Banner/CyberFriar ID and pin, once you enter the registration portal, click the link for “SCE First Time Registration.”
If you have any questions, please contact the SCE Office: 401.865.2487 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Registration Information:
- Payment is required at the time of registration or your registration will be cancelled. You may pay by MasterCard, Visa or electronic check. If you expect to receive financial aid, a copy of your FAFSA must be on file with PC. If you expect to receive employer reimbursement or military tuition benefits, your documents must be on file with PC.
- Online registration is not available once classes begin. However, you may still register prior to the second class meeting using our paper registration form. See below for instructions.
To register using our paper form, download the registration form and payment form (2 pages). Most SCE courses are three credits. Indicate if you are auditing the class.
- Enter course information, the CRN (the four-digit course registration number found on our Course Search tool (6th column), and credit hours. Most SCE courses are three credits. Indicate if you are auditing the class.
- Submit your forms and payment by fax to 401.865.1723, or mail to the School of Continuing Education, 1 Cunningham Square, Providence, RI 02918;
- Submit your registration form by email to email@example.com, and call SCE to provide payment. Please do not email payment information.