Register for Classes (New and Visiting Students)
Summer Registration opens March 14th
Register online: Cyberfriar is our online registration system. Internet Explorer is the recommended browser. While other browsers will work, you may have to adjust your browser settings in order to view pages properly.
If you are a student visiting from another school, or if you have not received your Banner/CyberFriar account information, register online here.
- Select “First time user account creation”.
- If you have your Banner/CyberFriar ID and PIN, you can register online using the instructions for Current Students.
- If you have any questions, please contact the SCE Office: call 401.865.2487 or email email@example.com
- Payment is required at the time of registration or your registration will be cancelled. You may pay by MasterCard, Visa or electronic check. If you expect to receive financial aid, a copy of your FAFSA must be on file with PC.
- Online registration is not available once classes begin. However, you may still register prior to the second class meeting.
To register using our paper form, download the registration form and payment form(2 pages). Enter course information, the CRN (the four digit course registration number found on our Course Search tool (6th column), and credit hours. Most SCE courses are three credits. Indicate if you are auditing the class.
- Enter course information, the CRN (the four-digit course registration number found on our Course Search tool (6th column), and credit hours. Most SCE courses are three credits. Indicate if you are auditing the class.
- Submit your forms and payment by fax to 401.865.1723, or mail to the School of Continuing Education, 1 Cunningham Square, Providence, RI 02918; OR
- Submit your registration form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call SCE to provide payment. Please do not email payment information.