Introduction to Social Media Marketing Certificate Program
Dates and Times: Fall 2017
Classes meet Saturdays: TBD
Who Should Enroll:
- Early career professionals who want to learn more about developing a social media marketing plan and executing a social media strategy.
- Mid-level professionals who want to increase awareness of how social media marketing can benefit their organization.
- MBA and senior undergraduate students who wish to demonstrate leading-edge skills that will set their résumés apart when applying for jobs.
What you’ll learn:
- Deepen your understanding of Social Media to increase marketing reach and effectiveness
- Integrate social channels into your marketing strategy
- Learn how to measure, track, and manage your social campaigns
- Develop a content strategy to build audiences and increase community engagement
- Define ROI for business objectives
Cost: $500 (no refunds)
Registration: begins August 1, 2016