Enhance your future with a career-related certificate in areas such as accounting, business, leadership, legal studies, management, organizational communication and teaching. Certificates can be completed on their own, as a stand-alone credential or combined with one of our bachelor degree programs. A certificate from PC SCE is an ideal way to advance your career.
- Certificate of Religious Education (CORE): non-credit
- Leadership Development
- Legal Studies
- MBA Preparation
- Organizational Communication
- Pre-Med/Pre-Health Studies
- Teacher Certification Program (TCP)
- Teacher Certification/ Master of Education in Urban Teaching
Financial Aid and Certificates
- Financial aid is available to students who are enrolled in (1) a certificate program along with a bachelor’s degree; or (2) the Teacher Certification Program (TCP), either as a stand-alone program or combined with a bachelor’s degree.
- Financial aid is not available to students who are enrolled in a stand-alone certificate program — other than the TCP.
- For more information, visit Financial Aid.