Advanced Social Media Marketing Certificate Program
Over 2.3 billion people — almost a third of the world’s population — use social media today. Demand for social media knowledge is booming — there are over 3,000 job postings in RI and MA for individuals with social media skills.
Our non-credit, six-week advanced certificate program uses case studies and hands-on projects to bring your social media marketing skills and strategy to the next level. The certificate is sponsored by the Providence College School of Continuing Education and the Providence College School of Business, an AACSB International-accredited institution ranked among the nation’s best by Bloomberg Businessweek.
Dates and Times:
Six Saturdays, March 25, April 1, April 8, April 22, April 29, May 6 (no class April 15), 9:30 am – 1 pm, located on the PC campus
Who Should Enroll:
This course is designed for students who have completed PC’s Introduction to Social Media Marketing Certificate, as well as for working professionals and advanced students with at least one year of social media experience (being a social media manager for a company or an organization with demonstrated responsibilities on their LinkedIn profile or resume.)
Cost: $500 (no refunds)
Online Registration: Register here.
What you’ll learn:
- Week 1: Social Media Marketing and Digital Integration
- Week 2: Social Media Marketing Strategy, Design and Execution
- Week 3: Social Media Marketing Measurement
- Week 4: Social Strategy Integration with Integrated Marketing Channels and Plan
- Week 5: Social Media Marketing: Innovations and New Norms
- Week 6: Social Media Policies, Legal Considerations and Social Responsibility