The School of Continuing Education at Providence College > Certificate of Religious Education (CORE) > Religious Education Certificate How to Register
Religious Education Certificate How to Register
Please complete the registration form and fax to 401.865.1723 or mail to:
School of Continuing Education
1 Cunningham Square
Providence, Rhode Island 02918
Registrations are due the Friday before the start of classes.
Important User Information
- You must provide an active telephone number AND e-mail address at the time of registration. If you do not give your active e-mail address, you CANNOT be enrolled in the course.
- To access the course site go to Sakai with your PC network username and password. Your network username and password are the same ones you use to access the campus wireless network and the computers on campus.
- If you have not received your username and password before the session begins, please contact technical support immediately at email@example.com
- Sakai communicates only through PC email. You must use your friars.providence.edu email address for CORE courses.
- Once you log in, click on My Sites in the upper corner to view your courses. Click a course title to enter that course.