The ability to understand and manage people is key to succeeding in the business world today. Our Management certificate equips you with the knowledge and skills essential for organizational success in the 21st century, such as communication; organizational behavior, human resource management and ethics.
The five-course, 15 credit program can be completed as a stand-alone, five-course program that can lead to career advancement — or you can combine it with the Bachelor of Professional Studies program, the fastest way to degree completion. You can also pair the Management certificate with our Business certificate, and apply both toward the Professional Studies or other major.
- Boost your résumé and gain valuable skills for any workplace
- Five part-time, evening and online courses – $375 per credit
- Complete the certificate in as little as one year
- May be combined with and counted toward your bachelor’s degree
- Business Ethics
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Communication
Contact us now and we’ll pair you with a personal adviser to help you explore and plan your path toward a management certificate.